Out with the old, in with the new. Here at Twlv20, we recognize the importance of your time, which is why we developed an intuitive Client Portal that is totally easy to use and navigate! By simplysigning up for one of our plans, you will be connected with the best professionals in the field that are willing to put their expertise to work on your projects.
Once you are ready to submit a project, remember to keep all your instructions clear and complete, as you will have to provide everything we need to know using Twlv20’s intake form. It will ask you specific questions such as the type of material you are expecting (for graphic design service), word length and keywords (for copywriting service), file type, and project details. If you want us to follow a specific style guide or design, you can attach a template or add links that can be used as a model.
To submit a request:
- Head on to the Twlv20 client page and key in your login credentials.
- Once logged in, click on the “New Project Request” button, where you will be redirected to the intake form.
- The intake form should be completed in order to give us a full picture of your requirements and expectations.
- For specific branding assets, you can also upload a high-quality version of the file in the intake form. Keep in mind that you are 100% responsible for all the materials you will supply us with and will not be held liable if you provide us with unlicensed asset(s).
- Once you click on “Submit,” the project request will be sent to your Project Manager who will add it to the queue of one of the Twlv20 in-house experts*. If there are clarifications, the Project Manager may contact you for additional information.
- Once your project request is completed, you will receive an instant notification on the Client Portal and via email.
Need a few things tweaked after we send you the finished project? You are entitled to unlimited revisions so feel free to give your feedback and point out the exact parts you want to be changed. It will be moved back on top of the queue and you will be notified once it is complete. The same process will continue until we have achieved your standards.
*Note: Once you have submitted your request, it can no longer be edited. However, if you have additional details you’d like to add, you can directly message the assigned writer or designer.
Ready to take things off your plate? Submit your task today and get it done by a professional only here at Twlv20. Subscribe to the plan today!